“The Topaz is a landmark design offering the perfect combination of simplicity and thrills” Yachts & Yachting
The TOPAZ is smooth and responsive and exceptional well balanced. This modern and stylish boat provides you with all the excitement you need.
UNO PLUS – Made for two
The huge shapely self-draining cockpit is deep and safe providing more space than. There is comfortable room for two sailors- an onboard instructor or you and a friend. The additional buoyancy and a higher freeboard ensures that two people can enjoy perfect sailing without the boat taking on water over the transom or the bow nosediving.
Gennaker – More power
For the sailor that would like to make his saiingl more exciting a gennaker can be added.This little pocket rocket comes in the shape of a full-on 8.0m2 asymmetric gennaker.
This is the most popular version of the Topaz. Probably because it offers such remarkable value for money.
- Spacious hull holds two people of any size.
- Great value as a one or two person sailboat.
- The mainsail is reefable and allows power to be controlled depending on conditions and user ability.
- Inverted leech making it control easier for newcomers.
- Roomy self-draining cockpit.
- Tried and tested durable Topper foils.
- TRILAM technology, are unique to Topper and gives it unrivalled strength to weight ratio and uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability.
- 2-piece mast is very easy to assemble.
- 1.09m2 jib is bigger than competitors designs offering fun sailing for children and adults alike.
- Ttoe straps for helm and crew come as standard.Easy to sail – chined hull form, well mannered in all conditions
- 9m² asymmetric gennaker for the ultimate adrenalin rush.
- Simple and efficient Asymmetric System. The single-line halyard is easy to operate for helm or crew.
- A favourite with sailing holiday companies who want to offer high performance sailing in a maintenance free boat.
- Length: 3.86m
- Beam: 1.45m
- Hull Weight: 60kg
- Mainsail: 5.64m²
- Jib: 1.75m²
- Gennker: 8.00m²
- Mast: Anodised aluminium
- Boom: Anodised aluminium
- Trapeze – optional
- Crew 1 – 2
- Construction TRILAM Polyethelene
- Daggerboard Moulded
- Rudder Moulded
- Crew 1-2
- Blocks Hi-Tech 1240